CoCo says: "A woman should be two things- classy and fabulous."

latest addiction.

channelling my inner glam goddess (and rachel zoe.)

So, my latest discovery is a website called polyvore. It provides an array of designer and affordable clothes and shoes that the fashion obssesed can marvel at. More importantly, the site allows future and potential sylistas (such as myself) to practice their design skills by creating layouts of looks, called sets. You would see the premise of what a set is if you flip through the pages of Elle and Vogue. I created my first set called Edgy Elegance (pictured above.), which depicts my love for juxtaposing hard and soft pieces. Look for more updates of my sets! (one is in draft right now...) 

Do you think the Annes would approve? (Wintour and Slowey)


No comments: