CoCo says: "A woman should be two things- classy and fabulous."

style snag: rihanna & selita ebanks.

when femininity met masculinity. 


  

Songstress Rihanna is a style icon for being fashionably fearless. Supermodel Selita Ebanksone of the (darker) faces of Victoria Secret, obviously oozes sex appeal (its her job.) Both have mastered being subtly sleek with adding a masculine touch to their identical outfits. A slouch sleeved blazer provides a professional and powerful pizazz to the sexy simplicity of a slinky blouse with a fitted skirt and fierce heels. Though the looks are similar, Rihanna's graphic tee provides a playful edge, while Selita remains effortlessly elegant. 

Steal this look for cheap(er)!


Rihanna:





Selita: 





I am exploring my own masculine femininity with this crisp bow tie button up I bought from MNG by MANGO (think Zara.)

... very Sarah J if I must say so myself.

No comments: