CoCo says: "A woman should be two things- classy and fabulous."

election etiquette.

Today, Tuesday, Nov. 4th, will mark as a pivitol date in history as the next president of the United States will be elected to the White House. And you have the power to determine the course of this country, by casting your vote on this historic day. 
 I'm sure both democratic and republican parties will be in supporting fashion of the candidate. However, do not go into the voting booths with any presidential pariphinila or you will be snatched of the opportunity to sport, stick, and state "I Voted" that day. Your support is best shown behind the booth, not on buttons and, or T's. 
Speaking of T's... I finally got my Tory Burch "Runway to Change" shirt and wore it the eve of the election. I hope it sent the message to run to the booths and vote. 

Here are some pics...




No comments: