CoCo says: "A woman should be two things- classy and fabulous."

fashion mission for michelle O.

because mrs. obama is now our first lady, her domineering presence will be in the public eye a lot more. so inspired by her new and well earned position, I am continuing my mission  of making michelle O the next Jackie O. 

I came up with a couple of outfits that I feel are fitting for the new first lady. which one would be a winner? take the poll (on the right.) 
#1 Dress: Diane Von Furstenberg, Shoes: Chanel
 #2 Dress: Diane Von Furstenberg, Shoes: Louboutin, 
#3 Dress: David Szeto, Shoes: Louboutin
the winning outfit that will be determined by the end of the week will be completed in a set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love #1 and #2. But I would switch the shoes for the 2 outfits. #1 is great for a business event and #2 would be great for a dinner party.

Divalocity said...

The#2, DVF would be great for an evening or cocktail party along with the Chanel pumps.The Christian Louboutin shoes are beautiful but they are just not practical because of the heel height.