CoCo says: "A woman should be two things- classy and fabulous."

stylista spotlight.

effortlessly fierce: june ambrose.

In my Top 10 Fashionistas Post, I highlighted Ambrose as one of my muses. She has styled the celebrity elite including Mary J. Blige, Jay-Z, Mariah Carey... the list is infinite. I'm currently reading her book "Effortless Style" in which she gives advice on how to own, improve, and develop your look by looking through a realistic lens. The key word here being effortless, Ambrose provides the blueprint on being simply chic without breaking your budget. Who says you have to drop a ridic amount of bills for a designer garb to look fab? She gives lessons on how to enhance your features with the accurate accessories and educates you on what works for your body from the neck to the hem lines. Ambrose appeals to and writes for the everyday woman who wants to achieve "iconic style with ease." I recommend this book not only to my fashion aficionados but to anyone who is aiming to understand
what owning your style is really about.

And from what I'm learning, effortless style can be attained by starting from within.

After I conquer Ambrose's survival kit to style, my next venture is Rachel Zoe's "Style from A to Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty, & Everything Glamour." I will definitely provide my review.


Purchase "Effortless Style" and/or "Style from A to Zoe" at Amazon.com.


No comments: